Monday, January 24, 2011

You know she looks just like me.

And thou shalt in thy daughter see,
This picture, once, resembled thee.
~Ambrose Philips

Photobucket
8:47 am, January 29th, 2009. 8lbs, 8oz. Looking so much like her big sister it made it hard to choose a name for her.

It still breaks my heart to think that I missed out on the joy she was meant to bring me the first few weeks. This girl was not an easy baby and I was not a healthy Mama. But we made it, and it was 3 days before she turned six weeks old that the sun came shinning through. Like hormonal balance, infection healing, found-the-right-formula magic. And, Girl's been bringing it ever since.

Photobucket
Three months old. Photo shoot with Mommy while Elise napped.

Photobucket
Six months old. In the same puppy onesie that all my Dad's granbabies thus far had been photographed in.

Photobucket
9 months old. Halloween - Cheer Bear.

Photobucket
On her first Birthday.

Photobucket
15 months old. This was the day we went to meet Baby Fiona.

Photobucket
18 months old. First Haircut, looking like Victoria Beckham.

Photobucket
21 months old. Enjoying a warm October evening.

Photobucket
1 week before her Second Birthday.

Tessa Winter Jacqueline, each day, you bring me the Sun. Happy Birthday Baby.

1 comment:

  1. She is just so beautiful! Happy birthday, sweet T! (and to you, too, Mama! I mean, you did the birthing and all ;))

    ReplyDelete