Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rainy Day Inspiration

Well, I've been thinking of doing this for a while. As in, since Elise was born, and recently decided to just give it a go. I want to have it to look back on when the girls are grown. I imagine some posts will be choppy, Stream of Consciousness-like, but I am going to try my best to keep up with it even when I have little to write. So without any further ado,

Child of mine, I love when our souls align. Like they did today as we raced to the Jeep, but were both drenched by the time we got buckled in anyway. When I turned the key and Jay-Z started blasting (usually your fav) and I thought to myself "This is just not right - how am I going to convince her to listen to something else" and you interrupted my thought with "Mommy, this is not rainy songs". I grabbed Martina Sorbara, put it on, and you just nodded. Now this is rainy songs. Your sweet little foot tap tap tappin' as you gazed out the drippy window. You are my girl, through and through. Fiery, Moody, and oh so soulful..



3 comments:

  1. Great first post! Love the template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, perfect, PERFECT!!!! I LOVE it ALL! What a precious keepsake you will be creating for your entire family. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete